Web Based Learning
We offer synchronous and asynchronous seminars and courses on an array of financial topics, including: Comprehensive financial planning, Budgeting, Savings, Emergency reserves, Consumer debt, Student loan debt, Mortgages, Risk management, Malpractice insurance, Disability insurance, Property and casualty insurance, Life insurance, Tax planning, Investing, Portfolio design, Group benefits, Estate planning, Financial professionals.
Courses coming soon!
Personal Financial Planning for Healthcare Professionals - complete course
22 total hours of healthcare-professional-
Personal Financial Planning for Healthcare Professionals – modules
Prefer a more focused education experience? Our “modules” break down the completed Personal Financial Planning for Health Professionals course into 4 major learning modules. Each module groups together overlapping topics and, as with the complete package, is broken down into digestible 12-20 minute videos.
- Module 1: Financial Fundamentals. Principles of Financial Planning, Budgeting, Savings, Emergency Reserves, and Consumer Debt.
- Module 2: Debt & Insurance Planning. Student loan planning, mortgages, risk management, and insurance planning.
- Module 3: Taxes & Investing. Foundations of Tax planning, investing & taxes, and investing & portfolio design.
- Module 4: Putting it all together. Estate Planning, Group Benefits, and how to find good advice.
Personal Financial Planning for Healthcare Professionals – topics
Just want to learn about one topic at a time? Our “topics” series breaks out each subject from the complete course for those looking for very focused education. Select from any of the following topics:
- Principles of financial planning
- Budgeting, Savings, Emergency Reserves, and Consumer Debt
- Student Loan Planning
- Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Foundations of Tax Planning
- Investing & Taxes
- Investing & Portfolio Design.
- Estate Planning
- Group Benefits
- How to Find Good Advice